Do you know a wrongly designed mouse can affect your productivity or working speed in a negative way? Yeah, that’s true, many beginners commit that mistake as they keep using the same default mice that come with their systems or buy cheapest ones from the local market without knowing the facts.
The mouse comes in various shapes, sizes, weights, etc. some are too large, whereas some are too light to handle. So, what’s the right shape/size then? You can find out that as we’ve listed the best wireless mouse in India that suits most user needs.
Not only comfort there are many other technical things that one should know before purchasing their first wireless mouse. Here we’ve briefly explained all facts to get a quick overview of all points.
Some mouse uses wireless radio frequency of 2.4 GHz or 5GHz to convey signals to the USB wireless Receiver. Whereas other supports Bluetooth connectivity options and can easily be paired with laptops.
However, we recommend the third category that has both options of connectivity. Cause, nowadays, many latest laptops or other digital devices don’t come up with USB-A ports.
In such cases, it’s a more convenient option to get a mouse that supports both connectivity options.
Every mouse has two basic buttons of left-click and right-click, but it’s not satisfactory for an intense worker. The advanced mouse designs have additional buttons on the side to execute various functions, i.e. back or forward.
Many reputed wireless mice brands give customizable buttons, which can easily be customized to execute any function using the software provided by the brand. Fast scroll option is another function that comes handy when scrolling through long documents.
Multiple Device Support
If you’re a tech geek like me who keeps shifting to various devices throughout the day, i.e. PC, Laptop, iPad, Smart Tv, etc. or have multiple CPU set up in your working area. In such cases having a mouse that supports multiple devices is like a blessing.
This function allows the user to connect it with multiple computers and quickly shifts between them with a single click of a button. The standard mice support at least 2-3 devices at a time.
Most of us will ignore this factor but it’s equally as important as others. Cause no one wants to suffer in a battery dead situation repeatedly as it breaks the flow of the working environment.
A good wireless computer mouse should be capable of run for a few months on a rechargeable battery and a few years on a replaceable battery. One can check the rechargeable battery capacity (Mah) or working days after a full charge.
10 Best Wireless Mouse in India
1. Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse
The Logitech MX Master series is the best in the premium range wireless mouses. It’s a perfectly designed mouse with proper support for palm and thumb, which makes it suitable for everyone’s hand.
It has cross computer control, which lets the user control multiple devices with easy switching. Using Logitech flow, users can even copy-paste content or documents from one pc to another.
It supports dual connectivity via Bluetooth or Unifying receiver. The best part about the Unifying receiver is that it can connect with up to six devices so that one doesn’t have to put separate receiver for their wireless keyboard or other devices.
- Customizable buttons and a side wheel to make side-scrolling effortless
- It has High-Precision Tracking with ultra-accurate 4000 DPI laser sensor that can actually work on any surface
- Hyperfast scrolling and click to click scrolling with auto-shift
- Logitech FLOW cross-computer navigation to operate three computers seamlessly
- It works on a rechargeable battery that can last up to 70 hours with full charging
2. Logitech M720 Triathlon Multi-Device Wireless Mouse
It is quite similar to MX master 2s in terms of features like multi-device control, dual connectivity, hyper-fast scrolling except for the thumb scroll and shape. The horizontal scrolling can be done by tilting the main scrolling wheel to the sideways.
The Logitech wireless mouse M720 works on a removable AA battery that can last up to two years; the duration more depends on the type of usage or working hours of the user every day.
- Eight customizable buttons that can easily be customized with Logitech Options Software
- Made for Multi-device world with easy switch technology
- Dual wireless connectivity made it suitable for every type of device
3. Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse
Love Pc gaming? Then try this beast that comes with 10000 DPI optical sensor for immense accurate tracking. The contoured shape makes more sense for gamers, whereas the rubber grip on the side gives better control over mouse during long gaming hours.
It has a total of six programmable buttons, including two buttons on the side for extra function executions. The best part is buttons are durable enough to run as long as 50 million clicks, which is a crucial thing for gamers.
- Slipstream wireless technology to provide extremely fast connection speed
- Rechargeable battery that can last up to 60 hours of continuous wireless gaming but it can also be used while plugged in for charging
- Six programmable buttons and 10k DPI optical sensor
4. Logitech G304 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
The Logitech G304 has lightspeed wireless technology with a 1ms report rate, whereas its ultra-high precise sensors of 12,000 DPI and 400 IPS ensures capturing every small movement of the mouse.
It gives 250 hours of battery life with a single AA battery, but in cases where the removable battery is used battery life isn’t a big concern for me, especially when a device like G304 gives battery change alert when 15% power is remaining.
- 6 programmable buttons to simplify in-game actions and quickly execute complex tasks
- Good portable option to use with laptops as it gives in-built nano receiver storage
- Hero optical sensor for sensitivity up to 12,000 DPI and 400 IPS
5. Logitech M590 Silent Wireless Mouse
Did you frequently work at night hours? If yes, then now you can work without disturbing your family members as the Logitech silent mouse series gives 90% noise reduction. Now the clicking and scrolling noise is as minimal as possible with M590 wireless mouse.
If you’re looking for an advanced but affordable wireless mouse option, then it can be the right choice for you. As it gives opportunity to connect with two devices simultaneously and easily switch between them using Logitech flow.
- Micro-precision wheel makes scrolling through long documents faster
- Two programmable thumb buttons
- 90 percent noise reduction on the click sound
6. Logitech M331 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver
Logitech M331 is one of the bestseller wireless mice in recent years. Its unique cut and simple controls suitable for most of the users. It works on a 2.4GHz wireless connection for a successful range of 10 meters, which is enough to operate from anywhere in the living room.
It comes with a nano receiver and has the option to store it within the mouse for easy traveling. Have a look at some of its key specifications below:
- 1000 dpi Sensor resolution
- Perfectly crafted shape for comfort
- 24-month battery life
- 2.4GHz connection with a 10-meter range
7. Logitech Pebble M350 – Graphite
It’s a new pebble shape wireless mouse by Logitech, which has the best compact design ever possible. It can easily fit into the user’s pocket and gives the ultimate level of portability. Despite its slim design, it has a nano receiver slot to easily place the receiver within the mouse while traveling.
- Slim & compact design with great portability options
- Both connectivity options either connect it with Bluetooth or USB receiver
- Click or Scroll with 90% less noise
8. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse
If you have a love for Microsoft, then this might be the dream mouse for you. The windows touch tab just after the scooped cut is perfectly placed and looks fabulous. The default function of it to access start menu options quickly, but it can be customized to anything.
- BlueTrack technology to work on any surface
- Tilt wheel to easily scroll left or right along with up and down
- Customizable Windows touch tab
9. Logitech B170 Wireless Computer Mouse
It’s a basic wireless mouse by Logitech and one of the best options to get under 1000 rupees. This budget mouse has Universal compatibility as it’s compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Chrome OS. It has a wireless range of 10 meters on 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
- Affordable & reliable design
- Easy and instant pairing
- Tiny USB receiver with 10 meters of operating range
- 12-month battery life
10. HP Z5000 Bluetooth Wireless Laptop Mouse
HP Z5000 is one of the slimmest wireless mice that don’t have cut between left and right-click buttons. Such a mouse is the right choice to use with MacBook or laptop; to match it with laptop skin, it has two color variants, including white and dark ash silver.
The biggest con is that it doesn’t come with any USB receiver, which means it can’t be used with any PC that doesn’t have inbuilt Bluetooth.
- Easy Bluetooth pairing to connects with Bluetooth-enabled laptop or tablet
- 24 months of battery life and led indicator
- Slim design with switch on/off button at the backside