Vitamin C can be the elixir to your dead or dull skin as it has tremendous positive effects that can transform dull skin into glowing skin. It could be taken in multiple ways, but the Vitamin C serum is the new buzz in the society as its easy to apply and accepted as a quick form to take benefits of Vitamin C.
The best vitamin C serum should have the right concentration and combination with other nutrients; Hyaluronic acid is one such component that was used with Vitamin C and help to keep the skin hydrated for a long period. Not only that, it must be free from harsh chemicals that can negatively impact the skin texture and natural glow.
How to Choose Best Vitamin C Serum for Face Glow?
To sum up all the facts, we have listed down the quick points that one should consider before purchasing any vitamin c serum online. However, understanding your skin type, whether it is dry, oily, or sensitive, gives a better idea to select the right serum for glowing skin.
The various concentration levels of pure vitamin c in the serum can affect the skin in different ways, so make sure you’ve checked the concentration percentage mentioned in the product description. It shouldn’t be too high as it will make it too much reactive and cause problems for sensitive skin, however too much low percentage of it can make the serum less effective.
Always check the ingredients of the serum doesn’t matter which type of face serum you’re purchasing. Cause sometimes the serum brands will include harmful chemicals to increase the effectiveness that affects the skin in a negative way if used for the long term.
While some common ingredients might not benefit all skin types in the same way. The vegetable glycerine is recommended for dry skin people as it adds the natural grease to the skin and prevents forming of the dry patches. In contrast, oily skin users should avoid glycerine, as it makes the condition even worse.
You might have thought about why packaging matters? But it does because the Vitamin C serum might lose its benefits if it comes in contact with light and spoil too early. So, prefer the product that comes in dark glass to prevent the light from passing through it.
Make sure the serum comes with a dropper which maintains the hygiene and gives easy application process for everyday use. Keeping all these facts in mind, we have listed out the ten best vitamin C serums that give phenomenon results to achieve smooth & bright skin.
10 Best Vitamin C Serum in India
1. StBotanica Vitamin C Professional Facial Serum
The StBotanica professional serum is one of the best face serum that contains Vitamin C as its core ingredients. It contains 2.5% Vitamin A (Retinol) that improves the overall effectiveness of the serum while combined with Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid, and Botanical extracts.
It’s made of a vegan formula and free from harmful parabens & silicon; that made it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It has a considerable effect on signs of aging, fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, even skin tone.
- Contains 2.5% Vitamin A (Retinol) with vitamin C, vitamin E, & Hyaluronic acid
- It also contains botanical extracts, i.e. Aloe vera, green tea, rosemary oil, jojoba oil, Gotu Kala, hazel witch
- Effective to improve the texture, toning of the skin and remove aging signs such as fine lines wrinkles
2. Himalayan Organics Vitamin C Serum
Himalayan organics face serum is one of the most effective ones to give brightening skin with soft skin texture. It’s an advanced antioxidant formula designed to target fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots & sunspots.
It is one of the best-rated serum with 4.4 stars out of 5 from all verified buyers on Amazon, that works with all skin types and solves the skin-related issues while keeping it hydrated.
- A synergistic blend of Vitamin C, Retinol, Niacinamide, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and nourishing plant extract
- Great for all skin types
- Advanced antioxidant formula
- Free from harmful chemicals and artificial fragrances
3. DERMA ESSENTIA Vitamin C Serum
It is one of the purest forms of vitamin C serum that has antioxidant, anti-aging, and hydration properties. It’s the most stable form of Vitamin C which penetrates deep into the skin and gives quick benefits of glowing & hydrated skin.
The usage is simple as the user can easily press the dropper to take 4-5 drops of serum and gently massage it over the skin.
- It has a lightweight formula that easily penetrated deep into the skin
- Non-oily, nonsticky, light texture
- Skin moisturizing, brightening, & anti-aging properties
4. Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Vitamin C Serum
Mamaearth is one such brand that focussed on making skincare products with naturally occurring ingredients that don’t harm the skin in the long run. The Mamaearth vitamin C serum completely stands on it as it can be added in the everyday routine of the user.
It has a unique blend of Turmeric with vitamin C to give a radiant glow on the face. The serum is free from Sulfates, Paraben, SLS, Petroleum, Artificial Preservatives, & Colors that make it suitable for almost all skin types.
- Easy to use packaging
- A unique blend of Vitamin C, Turmeric, nymphaea alba flower extract, & squalane
- Free from harmful chemicals
5. Vital Organics Vitamin C Serum
The vital organics face serum is the latest sensation as it’s proven to be more penetration capabilities as compared to ordinary vitamin C serums. Vitamin E and ferulic acid with retinol make this serum super effective.
- Made from natural and organic ingredients that make it suitable for all skin types
- Not leave an oily, sticky and greasy residue on the skin
- Gives the youthful more vibrant appearance and Quickly brightens
6. Curepathy Vitamin C Serum for Face Glowing Skin
The Curepahy serum has a Vitamin C concentration of 20% percent which mixed with hyaluronic acid with aloe vera, green tea, grapefruit, witch hazel extract. It has great anti-aging properties that make the face wrinkle-free while tightening the skin.
- It’s great for acne treatment and removing unnecessary pore or dark spots
- Hyaluronic acid helps the skin remains deeply hydrated
- Lightweight formula and can be used 2-3 times a day
7. Matra Vitamin C Ultra Glow Serum
Matra Vitamin C comes in a small pack of 15 ml, its a great option for those who are not exposed to vitamin C serums and want to try it for the first time. As these sensitive products are nonreturnable it’s great to test your skin with this smallest package possible.
- Lightens complexion & brightens skin tone
- Reduces under-eye circles and aging signs
- It protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays and prevents discoloration
8. Irem Vitamin C Serum for face
Irem is one of the bestselling Vitamin C serum on Amazon India as it offers the same properties within a much affordable price tag. It contains Vitamin C with Ferulic, Hyaluronic Acids, and Vitamin E to target the most common skin issues.
- 30 ml dark glass packaging
- Effective in reducing fine line, scars, & wrinkles
- Repairs sun damage, treat damaged skin and even out the skin tone
- Improve the hydration levels of the skin
9. Skin Awakening Hydrating Vitamin C Serum Moisturizer with Shea Butter
It’s the only face serum in the list that comes with the benefits of shea butter to provide the moisturization to the skin. It also contains cold-pressed argan oil that is known for its natural healing properties.
- Gently soothes sensitive or irritated areas
- Shea butter to provide the right moisturization
- Vitamin C & E rich face serum energizes the skin with natural glow & soothing the irritating areas
10. UrbanGabru Vitamin C Serum with hyaluronic acid
Urbangabru is one of the most popular startup brands in India that was known for its extremely effective beard oil, Now they come up with Vitamin C serum to treat the skin-related issues that most man faces.
- Vitamin C contains a pre-emptive anti-aging properties
- Enriched with additional benefits of aloe vera & grape seeds extract
- Hyaluronic acid to keep the skin hydrated for a long time
- Suitable for all skin types
Benefits of Vitamin C Serum
If you’re still unaware of all vitamin C benefits to your skin, you can check out the following points, which will help you to understand it better. However, we may take vitamin C in our diet, but that doesn’t benefit only facial skin but other body parts also. That’s why serum is the best way to impact the skin with vitamin C qualities directly.
- It reduces dullness and gives a brightening glow while smoothing skin surface.
- It promotes Collagen which is a natural protein. The deficiency of it generates fine lines & aging signs on the skin.
- It has naturally hydrating properties as it contains Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, and many brands also combine it with hyaluronic acid, which is known to keep the skin hydrated.
- If the user has an uneven skin tone, then it will also help to even it out and give natural whitening.
- It improves the texture of the skin while controlling the elasticity to give a youthful glow.
- The users can also take benefit of its naturally hyperpigmentation fading properties.
So, If you haven’t added Vitamin C serum in your skincare routine, then you should cause its the choice of modern dermatologists and the young generation. To know more about vitamin C properties, one can form up to the Healthline article.
How to Use Face Serum for Best Results?
Every face serum will give 100% benefits only if applied in the correct manner doesn’t matter which type of skin the user has. The application of Vitamin C face serum is not a complicated task if one knows the correct process.
To start, the user should cleanse the face with any cleanser or mild facewash. After towel drying the skin, they can take the small amount of serum on fingertips and apply all over the face then gently massage it for some time. Use only two-three fingers to prevent wastage of it by spreading all over the hand.
Perhaps it’s suitable for almost all skin types, but still, it may show some side effects to hypersensitive skin types. So, it’s better to test it by applying the serum of forearm and continue if no skin irritation or rashes have shown.