Mixer Grinders are one of the most versatile appliances in the kitchen that can do various tasks, including mixing, blending, and grinding. Most of the Indian recipes can’t be complete without using Mixie, so its one of the must-have kitchen appliance for every mom.
Nothing can be better than that if you can gift her the best mixer grinder in India. In case you’re not much aware of the technology, you can refer to the mixer grinder buying guide below.
How to Choose Mixer Grinder or JMG?
Choosing the right mixer grinder is not such an easy task, but we’ve made it simple for you. First of all, you have to decide the type of mixer grinder you need for your kitchen. There are various kinds of it depends on the range of things you can do with it.
Primarily, one can divide it into two major categories Mixer Grinder & Juicer Mixer Grinder. As clears with its name, the first one includes mixer & grinder with the various number of jars, whereas the second one also consists of the juicer. So, you don’t need to buy a separate machine for the juicer.
Apart from that, there are various factors that one can use to compare the mixer grinders; we have listed them below in one place.
Power & Speed of Motor
Every positive comes with a negative side also so as the high rpm results in more heating & noise in the machine. Hence, one needs the right number of rpm, which produces bearable noise levels.
Power determines the amount of load a mixie can take to run sufficiently. Higher the number in watts, the more powerful motor it has. In general circumstances, 600-700 watt motor is enough to complete regular kitchen tasks.
Always prefer the mixer grinder, which has many speed settings to run as per your needs.
Type of Jars
Many kinds of jars could come with the mixer grinder set for different types of food processing; generally, the smaller one designed for wet grinding and the bigger one for dry mixing/grinding.
Make sure which types of jars come with a particular mixie set, total numbers & size of them. Cause many best mixer grinder brands provide additional jars for specific usage. Such as atta kneader that makes atta dough in minutes. The benefits of such extra jars are that you don’t have to buy separate atta maker or cold press juicer, one machine is enough for all the tasks. That is a great space-saving option though the dedicated juicers have better juice quality.
The one who comes with juicer jar called juicer mixer grinder; don’t treat it as a separate product that one juicer jar can save a lot of space & money for you; cause you don’t need to buy a different product for the particular usage.
Overloading Protection & Other features
You might misjudge the capacity of the mixer and put the food on that, which can result in an extra burden on the motor & failure of it in the future. To protect such a scenario, the overloading protection feature breaks down the circuit to stop appliances at the right time. This kind of function increases the life span of the motor.
Safety lock systems & vacuum footing are the functions that ensure the food item will not blow anywhere outside of the jar. Almost every mixer grinder has this feature, but the quality & design of the lock system matters a lot, which can withstand more wear & tear with high durability.
Best Mixer Grinders in India
1. Preethi Zodiac MG 218 Mixer Grinder with 5 Jars (750-watt)
Preethi Zodiac mixer grinder is one of the most recommended & bestselling mixer grinder in India. It comes with five jars, including chutney jar, master chef jar, dome, atta kneader, and juicer.
It’s a complete solution for all kinds of kitchen tasks with a mixer grinder. The second most important thing is the quality of blades where it doesn’t let you go down, the blades are made of premium quality for productive work and last longer.
The noise level of 80 Db is quite low & bearable as compared to other similar power machines. You can judge the 80db as a normal human voice has a 50db noise level.
- 750-watt vega w5 powerful motor for speedy operations
- Stainless steel blades for finest grinding experience
- The master chef jar also known as atta kneader allows you to knead Atta in just one minute, but you have to add water from the top while processing as per the consistency required
- Three in one juicer jar which is capable of making fresh juice, extracting tamarind essence or coconut milk and blending using which you can make shakes or Punjabi lassi
2. Philips HL7707/00 Mixer Grinder with 4 Jars (750-Watt)
Philips is one of the most premium brands ever in home & kitchen appliances, and every modular kitchen can’t be complete without Philips products. The Philips mixer grinder series has no different than that; it has a beautiful tower design that consumes minimal space with a slight golden touch.
It is designed in such a way to prevent motor damage due to prolong usage continuously and gives a tremendous performance in the long run. The 750-watt powerful motor is more than enough to handle a sufficient amount of ingredients at a time.
It has a total of three-speed control levels, which gives freedom to the cook to grind ingredients as per their needs.
- Suction feet to give fewer vibrations while operating it
- It has a total of 4 number of jars two for grinding (wet & dry), one juicer, and one for kneading/chopping
- 750 watt powerful motor with a high RPM speed
3. Sujata Powermatic Plus + CH Juicer Mixer Grinder (900-Watt)
Sujata mixer grinder is one of the most searched mixer grinder brands in India. The 900-watt ultra-powerful motor with 22000 rpm makes it one of the most heavy-duty mixer grinder that doesn’t chock with a high quantity of ingredients.
The performance and all is cool, but the one thing that disappointed me was its look & design. It has a bulky & old looking design which might set you down.
- The unique honeycomb filter in the juicer to filter the fine grains from the juice
- 900 watt motor with double ball bearing
- All jars are Stainless Steel + aluminum die-cast bottom
4. Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars (750-Watt)
It’s another Preethi mixer grinder in the list with premium stainless steel body & elegant blue looks. The Preethi blue leaf is the perfect choice for the moderate budget customers who want to do basic stuff required.
It comes with three jars where the main jar has the 1.7-liter capacity. The middle and chutney jars have 0.7 & 0.5-liter capacity, respectively, which is enough as per the usage.
- Can grind even the most robust ingredients of the kitchen with its sharp stainless steel machine grounded blades
- Comes with a flexible lid to adjust the capacity of the jars
- Three-speed variations
- Shockproof plastic body with voltage fluctuation and overload protection
5. Bajaj GX8 Mixer Grinder (750-watt)
Bajaj GX8 is one of the cheapest 750-watt mixer grinders, although it doesn’t compromise with its build quality. The jars are made of pure steel with a transparent lid with them.
This mixie set has a liquidizing jar, a grinding jar, and a chutney jar, but it doesn’t provide any juicer jar with it. The 750-watt motor, 18000 rpm, and 3-speed control sound perfect.
- Multifunctional blade system
- Motor overload protection
- Cord winder for managed placements
6. Philips Viva Collection HL7701/00 Mixer Grinder (750-Watt)
Philips Viva mixer grinder series is one of the most popular ones among customers. The old models have high noise complaints but seem like this one salt it out, cause there are mostly positive reviews about the product till now.
It comes with four jars, where the main jar has the 1.75-liter capacity, and smaller ones have 1 liter & 0.5-liter capacity, respectively. The juicer jar is designed to extract pure pulpy juice from fresh fruits.
- 4-speed settings
- Auto cut off protection
- Suction feet for less vibration experience
- Tower mixie body made of ABS plastic whereas the jars are made of pure stainless steel
7. Morphy Richards Icon Supreme Mixer Grinder 4 Jars (750-Watt)
Morphy Richards is known for its cost-effective value for money kitchen products with classy looks at the same time. Here the supreme mixer grinder is a perfect example of it, which comes with three stainless steel jars for wet/dry grinding, blending, whipping, and mixing purpose and one multipurpose jar for juicing along with a unique filtering mesh for fruit pulp and shredded coconut.
It’s a 30 minute rated product, which means you can use it continuously for 30 minutes without causing any internal damage to the motor.
- 750-watt power motor
- Chutney jar – 400 ml, Grinding jar – 1 ltr, Liquidising jar – 1.5 ltr and a Flexi jar
- The controller knob in front has three-speed settings
8. Havells Sprint Mixer Grinder (500-Watt)
Havells mixer grinder is one of the most stylish & premium looking product with limited capacity & usage if you have a small family or didn’t require preparing the food in bulk than 500-watt mixer might be a perfect choice for you.
Some positives of a 500-watt mixer grinder are, it produces less noise and has better minutes rating. The Havells sprint mixer grinder has 60 minutes rated product, which means It can be used flawlessly up to 60 minutes. It is way better than the other models listed above.
The one thing that I missed in this mixer grinder series is the juicer jar & flexible lid. If you can adjust without these two, then its a must go for its product.
- Three stainless steel jars and SS-304 grade blades
- Cord winder for secure storage
- 60 minutes rated
- 500-watt power and 18000 RPM
9. Orient Electric Kitchen Kraft MGKK50B3 Mixer Grinder (500-Watt)
Orient Kitchen kraft MGKK50B3 is no doubt the best mixer grinder under 2000 rupees. One just can’t beat it within that range cause it has the 500-watt copper motor with overloading protection.
It comes with three jars of 1.25, 0.8, and 0.5 liters capacity. The jars are designed with extra thickness for longer life & durability.
- Specially designed nickel blades for super fine grinding
- Three-speed control with Incher
- Flow breaker in jars for fast and effective grinding
10. Maharaja Whiteline Joy Turbo Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars (750-Watt)
Maharaja mixer grinder has the tower shape design with 750-watt motor & heavy duty stainless steel jars. The jars have a flow breaker to get better grinding experience. Considering the speed, it has a knob with three levels of speed control options.
Maharaja is an Indian brand which provides five years warranty on motor & 2 years on the product. Check out some other key features listed below.
- 750 watts motor
- Three jars of 1.5L Liquidizing jar, 1L Dry Grinding jar, 0.4L Chutney Grinding jar capacity
- 3+ Pulse speed setting
- Nonslip feet for better grip on the countertop
11. Butterfly Smart Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars (750-Watt)
The butterfly mixer grinder comes in L shaped design with a bit glossy finish. Apart from its 750 wattage motor, it also has automatic overload cut off switch as a safety feature.
Robust handles for jars given with a pure black look. Just like other budget mixer grinders, It also doesn’t come with additional juicer/multifunctional jar that might be useful in many cases.
- SS jars with transparent lid
- Razor-sharp rotating blades
- 3-speed control knob
12. Bosch TrueMixx Radiance Mixer Grinder (600-Watt)
Bosch comes up with one of the most-unique products every time. You can easily conclude that after sawing the TrueMixx design, perhaps it has tower design, but the lid locking systems is way different than others.
It comes with high-grade ss jars of three sizes, including juicer or blender. Apart from that, it has other features also such as overloading protection, three-speed variants with an easy control knob
- 30 minute rated motor
- Hands-free operation with unique lid-locks
- Concealed bush for contamination-free mixing and grinding
- Uniquely designed blunt PoundingBlade with thick edges – replicates pounding effect on dry
After reading the complete mixer grinder review we can conclude that the best mixer grinder is the one which has a sufficient number of jars of right sizes, jars should be made of high-grade stainless steel. The mixie must have variant speed controls with overloading protection.
Considering body design, there are primarily two kinds of designs tower mixer & L shaped mixer. The tower mixer has a better space-saving option than others with great looks.
Therefore, you can easily choose the right one from the list above as per your needs. Are you still confused? Let’s share your queries with us in the comment section below.